Странице

фебруар 10, 2016

Ted Baker in garage ???


Hello beautiful well people.Today's post is yeah in garage.The Reason is that i wanted to take picture somewhere else but my photographer did not like the idea and...Brberbrbebeb.And it's actually a great idea.It looks kind of weird,I know,but..I actually like it.You know sometimes you need to accept the things the way they are.Andd I have an idea for next TT Stuffs.I know I didn't do them yesterday and I am sorry.That will not happen again

----------------------------------------------

Zdravo,pa ljudi.Današnji post JE u garaži..Znam,znam.Ali imala sam nesuglasice Sa fotografom pa Sta da se radi.Ali izgleda čudno,bezveze ali opet interesantno i možete da zamislite bilo sta.Nekada stvari morate da prihvatite takve kakve su.Što mi dade ideju za sledeći TT Stuffs post koji znam znam nisam napisala juče i izvinjavam se ali potrudiću SE da SE to ne dešava.





Bag-Ted Baker
Shoes-Massimo Dutti
Pants-Massimo Dutti

Love you
Your anddstresas 💜




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...