Странице

август 13, 2016

That weird white shirt


Hey guys.This sneakers are new part of my collection and i really love them.Lately I am obsessed with white & black sneakers.Actually,I am obsessed with sneakers.I also love this shirt and this is one of my most favorite shirts of all time.It's super comfy and it goes with a lot of outfits. Under some sweaters or just like this.It is still DOPE :)

Hej ljudi.Ove patike su novi deo moje kolekcije i stvarno ih obozavam.Dugo sam zelela jedne patike iakko sam znala da ce brzo da se prljaju pogotovo zbog materijala ali nema veze,morale su da budu moje.Ja obozavam patike u poslednje vremen a pogotovo crne,bele i neke sa debelim djonovima.Ova majca je takodje jedan dugotrajan favorit i mislim da se sjajno uklapa u odredjene kombinacije zbog nacina na koji pada :)











 


Massimo Dutti black jeans
Carpisa bag


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...