Странице

јул 24, 2015

Market outfit,casual 😉

So,I get up from my very comfortable bed and get ready for market 🍉.I was wearing blue jeans,two white t-shirts,my favorites bracelets(two of them),and of course my dear,market bag🎒.Then I realized that for not so much money you can actually by a whole watermelon.I was in shock and I bought blueberries.They were so delicious,I would take a picture but they are in my stomach...Then I went to my grandma to pick up some shoes and my beach bag for Spain😅.Because i'm going for 2 weeks and I didn't even choose what am i going to bring with me.So,one big mess.Then I went home,because my friend is coming.So,Nobody couldn't take a picture of me so i did it by myself.

Ustala sam iz svog veoma udobnog kreveta I otisla u market🍉.Nosila sam plave pantalone,2 bele majce,moje dve omiljene narukvice i naravno moju dragu pijačnu torbu🎒.Onda sam shvatila da za malo novca možeš da kupiš celu lubenicu.Bila sam u škoku i uzela sam borovnice.Bile su tako ukusne,slikala bi ih ali su u mom stomaku...Onda sam otišla do bake da pokupim neke cipele i moju plažnenu torbu za Španiju😅.Zato što idem za 2 nedelje a još nisam odabrala šta ću da ponesem sa sobom.Pa,jedan veliki nered.Onda sam otišla kući zato što mi dolazi drugarica.Niko nije mogao da me slika pa sam to sama odradila 

XOXOX💜 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...