Странице

новембар 17, 2015

TT Stuffs

Hi guys.I know I haven't posted anything sense the last Tuesday but i am in big rush.And I have some problems with photographer but this weekend I'll post an outfit post.Promise.Anyway I bought one beautiful parka and I love her so much because you can wear her on two different ways.I also bought some sweater and some grey-black pants and Moncler hat with fur.It's gorgeous.Right now I'm doing something very cool and exciting.But I'm still not gonna tell what is it.That's going to be a big surprise.So enjoy at this week as much as possible and I'll see you on weekend.Good night

Ćao.Znam da nisam NISTA postavljala of proslog utorka ali u velikoj sam guzvi.I imala sam nekih problema Sa fotografima.Ali ovog vikenda CU izbaciti jedan zanimljivi outfit post.U skorije vreme sam kupila jednu divnu zelenu parku Sa krznom i jos neke stvari...Imam neke uzbudljive vesti ali moracete da SE strpite.Uzivajte u ovoj nedelji koliko god mozete.Laku noć

XOXOX💜
Your anddstresas 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...