Странице

новембар 03, 2015

TT Stuffs

Hi guys.It is time for TT Stuffs,as you can see.My inspiration is better then last week.The first thing that I wanna talk about are leather pants.I love them.I bought them yesterday.I wanted to have them for sooo long and now they are finally mine.You can check my new videos on my YouTube channel;anddstresas's  rivets nook.I am still going with that one color outfit as you can see by pictures and my posts.How are you doing this Tuesday?

Ćao društvo.Vreme je za TT Stuffs,KAO sto se da primetiti.Inspiracija mi je na boljem nivou nego proslog utorka ali opet nemam puno tema za razgovor...Prva stvar o kojoj zelim da pricam su kozne pantalone.Jako dugo sam ih zelela.I juce su napokon stigle u moje ruke.Izbacila sam neke videe na YouTube pa mozete da bacite pogled.JOS UVEK sam u fazonu jedne boje(manje vise)polako prestaje i ne mogu da docekam(vec me nervira).Sta vi radite ovog utorka?

XOXOX 💜
Your anddstresas 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...