Странице

август 27, 2015

I'm officially "in" with inpiration

Now I really like those big necklaces.They are pretty and easy to be combined.I really love this blue handbag.She's not have at all(literally)..And the shoes...Well they are not my favorite but..Oh,who am i kidding,I HATE THEM.That is not my type of shoes.I reallyyy don't like them.But they were borrow-gift so....😅.Anyway thank you so much.Enjoy at the rest of the week.(Sorry for no posting).See you

Trenutno sam fan velikih ogrlica.Lepe su i lako se kombinuje.Takodje jako volim ovu plavu torbu.Uopšte nije teška(bukvalno)😅.A cipele...Nisu baš moj tip ali...Koga zavaravam,MRZIM IH!!!To nije moj tip cipela i nešto što bih ja nosila svaki dan ali uz nešto možda i mogu da se iskombinuju.Zar ne?One su pozajmica-poklon pa..😀.Hvala vam na pažnji.Uživajte u ostatku nedelje.(Izvinite što nisam postavljala ali opet krećemo)Vidimo se.ĆAOOO

XOXOX 💜 

Before shooting 😏




Good luck right? You always need that








I love bun 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍



Well,hello to you too!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...