Странице

август 31, 2015

Winter here we come ❄️☔️💨

Like I said,this month past so fast and I can't wait winter.I actually really don't like sun.If i have to choose between summer and winter I would definitely choose winter❄️.I love those rainy days,snow,and the most exciting thing is that there is no sun.It's still very hot but I hope that in September weather is going to be better(by better i mean colder).I just can't stand anymore.I'm in house almost all day.For this autumn and winter I am going to wear (usually) my black hat,comfy boots a lot of clothes and maybe some big,cool sunglasses.And my lipstick.I love those "meat" colors and colors of the skin.I don't know,I just love those beautiful and inconspicuous lipsticks.So I think that this winter is going to very cold because summer is very hot.So,grab your boots,coats,hot chocolates (and of course book)and enjoy at the future holidays.Love you

Kao sto sam vec rekla ovaj mesec je prosao prebrzo i ja ne mogu da dočekam predstojeća godišnja doba.Iskreno,ja nisam veliki ljubitelj sunca.Ako bih morala da biram izmedju leta i zime uvek bih odabrala zimu❄️.Volim te kišovite dane,sneg i najbolja stvar je sto nema sunca.Jos uvek je jako toplo ali se nadam da će u Septembru vreme biti bolje(kada kazem bolje mislim hladnije).Ne mogu da podnesem ovu vrućinu više.U kući sam skoro ceo dan.Za ovu jesen i zimu obično ću nositi moj crni šešir,udobne čizmice i puno odeće i možda neke naočare za sunce.I naravno,moj karmin.Volim te boje mesa i boje kože.Jednostavno volim te lepe i neupadljive karmine i sjajeve.Mislim da će ova zima biti veoma hladna zbog veoma toplog leta.Pa,zgrabite vase čizmice,kapute,toplu čokoladu(i naravno knjigu)i uživajte u budućim praznicima.Ljubim vas puno

XOXOX 💜  


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...