Странице

август 13, 2015

Spending money,am I right 💸

 was in Palma and now I'm going to show you what I bought(I just realized that this would be easier if this is a video,if you like that idea follow me and like this post😉).It's not something special but for now(and this is not everything,I'm going to post everything I bought when I get back home or on the end of the moth)

Bila sam u Palmi i sada cu da vam pokazem sta sam kupila(shvatila sam da bi ovo bilo mnogo lakse da je video,ako vam se svidja ideja,pratite me i lajkujte ovaj post👍🏻).Nije nesto posebno ali za sada(i ovo nije sve,postaviću sve sto sam kupila kada se vratim kuci ili na kraju meseca)

These are Massimo Dutti white pants that i always need,brown pimkie pants and grey pimkie pants.When I bought the brown ones I thought that was green.I came to hotel and then 💥BOOM! surprise.That's not green,wtf.But they are nice and cool because of that zipper.The gray ones are officially my favorite pants...They have that beautiful pattern


 This eye shadow palette had great price so I had to buy her.There are some beautiful colors.Soft and pink🎀

The moment i saw her I had to buy her.I really like that "old" style.I was looking for  necklace that I could wear with a lots of colors and the great thing is that she is simple,cute and you look fabulous wearing her.

This great hair brush is amazing.I recommend her to anyone that has tangled hair.

This lipstick is great.She doesn't have that sparkling thing when you put her on your lips.It's not even a lipstick.It's almost invisible,but great.

This wet n wild strawberrie lipstick looks and smells amazing.As you can see I ruined it the first day.But it is still in good shape.💯🔝

I needed half of hour to choose the right one.This DEBORAH compact powder is great for "pink"face.


I was looking this sweater everywhere.And I finally found it.💯😱

This is it for today.See you for couple of days 

XOXOX 💜 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...