Странице

октобар 09, 2015

6 Things to do this fall

1. BAKE AND MAKE
Ha,I got you.I know some of you probably do not like to cook,but I enjoy doing that.You shouldn't just look at that like:"Oh not again".You SHOULD enjoy doing that.You can make anything you want.For example;
You can bake some ordinary cookies,even if they are delicious but they are boring for this time of the year.There are no colors,big and scary but cool patterns..So you can make that or you can make something like this:
They are so cool.Right?I mean they are not scary but they look good and attractive.This was one example.Here's another one
So after this text don't you want to even try to bake something and make a mess and at the end enjoy at this?

2.DECORATE YOUR HOME/HOUSE
Finally I can do this.I do this on the begging of the New Years evening or later but..I just realized that I haven't decorate my room yet.But it is never to early to decorate.Am I right.
You can take some little and cute let's just say "chandeliers"on your wall or you can take some big balls or anything you want.Your room,your choise

3.BUY SOMETHING TO YOUR SELF
I think that everyone loves this one.Do you?I mean,I really love to shop.Just think about the perfect night,snow outside,you in a coat.What do you think.I am like real and big shopping girl.It is never enough right?
 
4.BUY SOMETHING TO SOMEONE ELSE
That's not so beautiful huh?I mean everyone loves shopping but not for someone else.I do that just when it is some big "thing" in the year.Like Christmas,New Year,some birthdays..But we all feel better when we give or buy something for someone else.Right?There face,there eyes are so sparkling.That is the real joy.So,make a difference and buy something for someone else.You'll feel better.I did 

5.READ SOME GOOD COOKIE BOOK
Do you like those food books.I love those books but not the ones with food recepices inside.They are so boring and not attractive.I mean they are not real.How do you know are those pictures are photoshopped or not?I love those books whit some character inside and the stories about the fall,winter,hot chocolate and the smell of vanilla and cinnamon.Do you? 


6.ENJOY
This is the time where you should enjoy at the little things that you have in your life.So do what you like and love and be whit the persons that you love.Shorter way;ENJOY THE YEAR

XOXOX 💜
Your anddstresas 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...