Странице

октобар 12, 2015

Prague Haul || UNBOXING

Good morning beautiful.My mom came this morning from Prague and she brought me some beautiful gifts.

P.S.Before she went there I made a list of the things that I want her to buy.You should do that to.Because you get what you want and if they don't find that they feel guilty.So,anyway do not enjoy at this Monday and school.Accept the ones who loves school

P.P.S.Check out my YouTube haul video



 


Dobro jutro ljudi.Rano ujutru mama mi je dosla iz Praga i donela mi neke lepe stvarčice.
P.S.Pre nego sto je otisla tamo napravila sam joj listu stvari koje zelim da mi kupi.I vi bi to trebali da pravite.Zato sto dobijes ono sto zelis a ako ti oni to ne nadju osećaju se krivim.Nego,nemojte da uzivate  u ovom ponedeljku i skoli.Sem onih koji vole skolu.
P.P.S.Pogledajte moj YouTube haul video

XOXOX 💜
Your anddstresas 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...