Странице

септембар 20, 2015

Black n white

Finally!Rain.I couldn't wait.For this kind of days I have my boots to ankle,some bag and of course my accessories.This autumn you should definitely wear sweaters(poncho-scarf also or something like that),black jeans(also Bordeaux),some boots and anything that is worsted.I really like those kind of sweaters because they are warm and they remind me on Christmas with hot chocolate and some good book and they remind me on my grandma.Do you have some clothes that reminds you on something,let's say vintage or old.I would like to know that,really.So share that with me.Leave a comment below👇🏼

Napokon pada kiša.Nisam mogla da dočekam.Za ovakve dane hajde da kazemo "smežurane"zato sto smo svi kilavi obicno nosim cizme do zgloba,neku torbu i neki nakit.Ove jeseni definitivno bi trebali da nosite dzempere(neki pončo-šal ili tako nesto),crne farmerke(bordo takodje),čizmice i nesto sto je vuneno ili pleteno.Jako volim takve dzempere zato sto su topli,podsećaju me na Božić i toplu čokoladu i na moju babu.Da li vi imate nesto sto vas podseća na hajde da kazemo"vintage".Volela bih da znam,stvarno.Podelite to sa mnom.Ostavite komentar ispod👇🏼










 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...