Странице

септембар 19, 2015

Feelings,fireworks and the view

This is not even a "real" post.There's no outfit post.I'm in my bed right now and I wanted to share something with you.Every night,there's a fireworks that I can see right through my window.I feel like it's New Year.I'm gonna show you now how that looks like.Hope you like it.
I don't know for who or for what this firework is but I know that in that moment there's something very special that is going on.I don't know what...Just you SHOULD enjoy in every minute of your life even if that's the worst minute in your life.Because of that minute you'll learn something knew,and that experience will make you better and stronger.Don't waste your time on something that can't be fixed anymore or that's gone.Don't waste your tears on something that's gone(especially when you do know that something will never come back).If I can say anything useful for you guys,than this is this.And NEVER but NEVER lose your hope.When you think that she's gone at the end she'll come.You'll see.And I'm great full that I'm the part of that fireworks,because some things in life are not for ever.Some times they are sometimes they're not.So use every minute with the persons that you love.Tell them everything that you wanted to tell them.Forget about anger, pain...JUST DO IT.That's everything.Nothing is too complicated that can't be fixed.I wish you good night and happy and sweet dreams.
P.S.i guess moving in a new apartment isn't that bad as I though so😅.My bad.

Ovaj post uopste ni nije "pravi" post.A pod tim mislim da nema outfit postova.Trenutno sam u krevetu i zelim da podelim nesto Sa vama.Svake noći kroz moj prozor gledam vatromet.Osećam se kao da je Nova godina.(pogledajte video).
Ne znam za koga je ovaj vatromet ili za sta je ali znam da se u tom trenutku desava nesto veoma posebno.Treba da uzvivate u svakom trenutku svog zivota iako je to najgori minut u  tvom zivotu.Zahvaljujući tom  minutu naučićeš nesto novo,i to iskustvo će te napraviti boljom i jačom osobom.Ne trošite vase vreme na nesto sto ne moze da se popravi ili čega nema.Ne trosite "sebe"na nesto cega vise nema(posebno Kada znas da se to nesto nece vratiti).Ako mogu da vam kazem bilo sta korisno onda je to ovo.I NIKADA ali NIKADA ne gubite nadu.Kada pomislite da je vise nema na kraju ona će doći sama od sebe.Videćeš.I zahvalna sam sto sam deo tog vatrometa,zato sto neke stvari u zivotu nisu za uvek.Nekada jesu,nekada nisu.Zato iskorostie svaki mogući minut sa osobom(osobama)koje volite.Recite im sve sto ste oduvek zeleli da im kazete.Zaboravite na ljutnju,bol...SAMO URADITE TO.To je sve.Ništa nije toliko komplikovano da ne moze biti popravljeno.A sada,zelim vam laku noć i slatke snove.
P.S.pretpostavljam da preseljenje u novi stan ipak nije tako losa ideja kao sto sam mislila😅.Moja greška.

XOXOX 💜
Your anddstresas 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...